The Extraordinary Enhanced Randolph Engineering Aviator Atlantic Blue Sunglasses are here!
These aviator sunglasses are the real deal! Built to the precise Mil-S-25948 military standards, these Aviators have been standard issue to U.S. Military Pilots since 1982. In fact, these Aviators are standard issue to many foreign military pilots around the world as well.
Made in the USA since 1973, these Aviator sunglasses have been the top choice for all pilots around the world. This is because they are battle tested in the most demanding situations and have uncompromising quality and durability.
These updated Aviators take 6 weeks and 200+ separate operations to construct. The Matte Chrome fine finish is applied at up to 5 times the industry standard and are designed to last a lifetime. Combine that with the lifetime solder joint warranty and you have a truly extraordinary pair of sunglasses!
- Frame Finish: Matte Chrome;
- Frame Sizes: 55mm, 58mm;
- Polarization: Polarized and Non-Polarized;
- Lens Color: Atlantic Blue SkyForce™ Nylon Lenses.
- Your SkyForce™ Nylon lenses have been enhanced with new coatings, an upgraded edge finish and optical quality backside AR (Anti-Reflective) coating;
- You will be delighted with the incredible optical lens quality and visual acuity;
- With 100% UVA & UVB blocking your eyes are always protected from harmful UV radiation.
- A new locking compound has been added to the screws to prevent backout;
- New plating and finishing improvements with new inspection processes improve product quality and consistency;
- Your sunglasses will come in the new packaging which includes:
- a genuine leather hard case
- a microfiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth
- and a beautifully designed exterior box.
I have worn these sunglasses myself since they first came out and they are as beautiful and work just as well as the day I got them.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!