We have been an Authorized Dealer for Randolph Engineering and these are Genuine Randolph Aviators, the very same sunglasses that are standard issue to US military pilots.
These Randolph Concorde sunglasses have the classic teardrop aviator shape worn by U.S. Military pilots throughout WWII.
Built to the same rugged standards as the famous Randolph Engineering Aviator, this authentic, American made sunglasses is a timeless accessory for an active lifestyle.
Every 50th pair are twist tested to insure frame integrity, and the precision ground optical quality mineral glass lenses provide exceptional visual acuity, uv protection and distortion free true color reception.
Your eyes will remain comfortable and protected no matter what the conditions.
Whether you are piloting a fighter jet, flying your own airplane or driving a car you need the best lenses available to protect your eyes and enhance your vision.
Randolph Engineering Concorde sunglasses deliver.
- These incredibly beautiful smooth frames are so comfortable they will exceed your expectations;
- The SkyTec™ mineral glass lenses provide you with absolute distortion free clarity to enhance your vision;
- Your eyes will remain comfortable no matter how long you are in bright sunshine;
- Slip free nose pads guarantee your sunglasses will not slip even under heavy perspiration;
- The design, quality & durability will amaze you.
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) is 12-18%;
- Finishes adhere to the 18% nickel silver frames extremely well and are covered with a smooth clear coat;
- 100% UV protection;
- The frames come with a lifetime warranty on all solder joints;
- The Mineral Glass lenses are scratch resistant.
Included With Your Purchase
- Semi-rigid black carrying case;
- A beautiful micro fiber polishing pouch.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!