Always purchase from an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer to make sure your Randolph warranty is valid.
These are the same classic aviator style sunglasses which have been standard issue to U.S. Military pilots since 1978.
Built to rugged HGU4/P DoD standards, each pair come with a lifetime frame solder joint warranty plus a two-year limited warranty against breakage that may be caused by defects in manufacturing or workmanship.
Each pair are handcrafted over 6 weeks and 200 separate manufacturing steps in Randolph, MA.
- Lens technology that reduces eyestrain, improves visual acuity, eliminates dry eye conditions, and keeps your eyes from getting tired even under the harshest conditions.
- The comfort of the unique bayonet temples especially designed to fit under headgear
- The 100% UVA/UVB and glare protection of the lenses
These sunglasses are specially packaged with items any military veteran would appreciate:
- One Pair Genuine Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses;
- Genuine embossed military issued carrying case;
- Custom Randolph dog tag key chain in a microfiber pouch;
- Military aircraft inspired microfiber cleaning cloth;
- Military informational insert
- Frame finishes: 23K Gold E.P., Bright Chrome, Gunmetal, Matte Black, Matte Chrome
- Sizes: 52mm, 55mm, 58mm
- Lenses: SkyTec™ Glass lenses
- Included Embosses Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
These Classic Aviator Sunglasses by Randolph Engineering are a favorite for both military and civilian pilots around the world!
Try your very own pair and you will discover the incredible optical performance of these crown mineral glass lenses.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are unhappy simply return them for a full refund.
If you have questions, please call us or email us and we will help you.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!