Always purchase from an AO Eyewear Dealer to make sure your AO warranty is valid.
One of the most classic and enduring sunglass styles of all time, the Saratoga hadn't been produced in decades.
Now it's back and better than ever, made by American craftsmen using the finest global components.
- The lens technology that reduces eyestrain, improves visual acuity, eliminates dry eye conditions, and keeps your eyes from getting tired even under the harshest conditions.
- The lightweight acetone frames which are especially designed to fit comfortably on your head and under any headgear
- The 100% UVA/UVB and glare protection of the lenses
- Frame finishes: Tortoise, Havana, Yellow Crystal, Gray Crystal, Black, Brown Demi
- Sizes: 52mm, 54mm
- Lenses: AO AOLite™ Brown, Green or Grey Nylon lenses
- Polarization: Non-Polarized, Polarized
- Temples: Skull
- Included Snap Top Leather Case & Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
There’s a reason some things never go out of style.
Marrying form, function, and quality, AO sunglasses have the power to last through the decades.
It’s not about fads, it’s about creating designs that become an integral part of your look.
Here is a photo of President John F. Kennedy on his boat wearing a pair of AO American Optical Saratoga sunglasses with Tortoise Frame and Green Lenses:
Try your very own pair and you will discover the incredible optical performance of these crown mineral glass lenses.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy simply return them for a full refund.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!