Always purchase from an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer to make sure your Randolph warranty is valid.
These Archer sunglasses have been created and named in honor of Samuel Archer King, a ballooning pioneer in the United States.
His first balloon flight was on September 25, 1851, however, it was only partially successful and he wound up being draggged through tree tops, up the Schuykill River and over a dam.
The next time he made it from Pennsylvania far into New Jersey, thus earning his place in aviation history.
These Randolph Archer sunglasses have been handcrafted over 6 weeks and 200 separate manufacturing steps in Randolph, MA.
They sport a dipped brow bar with large lenses to cover more of the face than the classic aviator style.
These Archer sunglasses are a good choice for those with large or wide heads.
- Lens technology that reduces eyestrain, improves visual acuity, eliminates dry eye conditions, and keeps your eyes from getting tired even under the harshest conditions.
- Incredible visual acuity through the distortion free lenses.
- The 100% UVA/UVB and glare protection of the lenses
- Frame finishes: 23K Gold E.P., Gunmetal or Matte Chrome
- Sizes: 59mm, 63mm
- Lenses: SkyForce™ Nylon Lenses in Non-Polarized Slate, Polarized AGX, Polarized American Gray, Polarized Atlantic Blue or Polarized Northern Lights
- Temples: Skul temples
- Guaranteed for life
- Includes Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!