Maverick Aviator Sunglasses
Designed to meet the needs of the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds, these gold frame aviator style sunglasses are the ultimate in aviator sunglasses style. These Maverick aviator sunglasses are a great fit for any face, and the distortion free optical quality crystal clear mineral glass non-polarized lenses will give you unmatched visual acuity no matter what the conditions.
- Classic aviator styling;
- 17% VLT (visible light transmittance;
- 100% UVA & UVB protection;
- Slim temples slip easily on and off under any headsets or headgear.
- Gold frames;
- High contrast bronze non-polarized lenses;
- The lenses are 6 times more scratch resistant than polycarbonate;
- The lenses are oil and water resistant;
- The lenses have anti-reflective and anti-glare coatings;
- The 7-layer non-polarized lenses are perfect for aviation, driving or golf.
We can add prescription lenses to these flip-up sunglasses for you. What we need is a current prescription from your optometrist along with some details as to the lenses you want. The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses. In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses. Inn general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course. It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses. If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.