Regular price $189.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Ranger Sporter Clip-On Lenses These Ranger Sporter Clip-On lenses are specifically designed for the Randolph Ranger Sporter frame for a perfect fit and to perform for many different lighting and use conditions. Each Clip-On lens is easy to change quickly as conditions change. Choose Your Sporter Clip-On Lenses.
We also have the all new RIACT lenses which are crafted so you can see faster, see futher and see with prescision in sunny and bright conditions.
Benefits of RAICT Lenses:
- All RIACT A.I. lenses are AR coated and are crafted from RE Ranger's all new AD Fusionate materials
- The SP--.BL bright light are best with Brown/Green backgrounds, the woods, open fields and over water.
- The SP--.ML mid light lenses are best with Brown/Green backgrounds, the woods, open fileds and over water.
- The SP--.L low light lenses are best on cloudy, overcast and rainy weather
- Pale Yellow (48) - Brightens and contrasts colors in low light conditions. Excellent lens for hunting or target shooting at dusk, dawn, or evening under lights. LT-90.72%
- Medium Yellow (52) - Highlights orange clay targets and enhances contrast in low light or overcast conditions. Our most popular yellow tint. LT-83.69%
- Orange (45)- Excellent all around lens for orange clay targets. Blocks haze and blue light, and enhances the orange of the target. LT-71.33%
- Light Purple (47) - Provides excellent contrast of orange targets against green background or sky. It dampens the green and enhances the orange target against trees. LT- 61.67%
- Dark Purple (51) - A great lens for very bright conditions. Provides contrast of orange targets against a deep blue sky. An excellent lens for glare reduction and snow. LT-30.33%
- Vermilion (46)- Terrific lens for shooting against green backgrounds. Works well for those with red-green color deficiency. Highlights orange and dampens green. LT- 41.41%
- HD52 (58)- Offers incredibly crisp, clear vision by incorporating precise technology that filters out blue light to increase contrast while perfectly targeting the shooter’s mark. This lens is the expert choice for medium light conditions. Great for red/green deficiency. LT-52%
- HD71 Light (59)- Offers the same clarity and crisp target view as the HD lens, however goes a step beyond giving the shooter a flawless edge in dimmer light conditions by cutting through haze and reducing stress on the eye with a very subtle yet effective tint. Great for red/green deficiency.LT-71%
- Copper Polarized (55)- This lens blocks undesirable blue light while improving contrast in other colors. Excellent for shooting targets against a green background on a bright day. Also great for sight fishing. LT-12%
- ColorMag(tm) (53)- Intensifies orange targets against any background. See up to 250% more orange light than a standard lens without affecting other colors. LT-18.50%