AO Original Pilot Sunglasses Frame
AO Original Pilot sunglasses are the U.S. Armed Forces’ best-kept secret and are now available in the consumer market. These AO Eyewear Original Pilot sunglasses have been performance tested with the classic aviator sunglasses styling. AO Original Pilot Sunglasses have been a favorite of U.S. military pilots for more than 50 years. They are engineered to rigid military specifications and have been issued to millions of U.S. Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen since 1958. The rugged and sturdy structure and high quality finishing of the steel alloy frame coupled has made the AO Original Pilot sunglasses frame of the Flight Gear® Collection the standard bearer of all fine military sunglasses.
AO Original Pilot Sunglasses Frame Benefits
- These beautiful steel alloy frames are so comfortable they will exceed your expectations;
- Slip free nose pads guarantee your sunglasses will not slip even under heavy perspiration;
- The design, quality & durability will delight you.
AO Original Pilot Sunglasses Frame Features
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) is 12-18%;
- 100% UVA, UVB & UVC protection for your eyes;
- The sunglasses come in 3 sizes: 52mm (Small), 55mm (Regular) and 57mm (Large);
- The bayonet temples work well under any headgear.
- Included With Your Purchase
- Black vinyl carrying case that can be attached to your belt;
- AO Eyewear Warranty Card.