Scheyden Avalon Sunglasses
Part of the Scheyden Fixed Gear Vintage collection, the Avalon in the 48mm size is perfect for a small or petite face, while the 58mm size is the perfect combination of the aviator and navigator style of sunglasses.
The Avalon is built for durability and comfort with spring hinges and silicone nose pads. The 58mm Avalon wrap titanium frame is perfect for a medium to small face.
- Spring hinge titanium frames for maximum comfort;
- Crystal clear mineral glass lenses giving you distortion free visual clarity;
- 100% UVA & UVB protection for your eyes;
- The lenses resist oil and water.
- 48mm or 58mm sizes;
- Titanium Frames;
- Spring Hinges;
- Crystal Clear Mineral Glass Lenses;
- Unmatched lens optical clarity;
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare lens coatings;
- 7-Layer non-polarized are excellent for aviators, golfers, drivers; 8-Layer polarized are excellent for fishing, boating, exploring;
- 3-Year Limited Warranty (see manufacturer for details).
We can add prescription lenses to these flip-up sunglasses for you.
What we need is a current prescription from your optometrist along with some details as to the lenses you want.
The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses.
In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses.
Inn general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course.
It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses.
If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.