The C-130 aviator sunglasses by Scheyden have ultra light weight titanium frames with slim temples and crystal clear mineral glass lenses.
Choose from the 7-layer non-polarized glass lenses (Great for flying, driving or golf) or the 8-layer polarized glass lenses (Great for boating, fishing or driving).
The 137mm (5.3937 inch) titanium frames are combined with crystal clear mineral glass lenses with a VLT (visible light transmittance) of 17% and ultra thin temples to slip on and off easily while remaining comfortable under any headset or hat.
- 17% VLT for maximum eye comfort;
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare lenses to protect your eyes from harsh reflected light;
- Slim temples for maximum comfort;
- Mineral glass lenses to keep your eyes cool even under the harshest conditions!
- Hand crafted titanium frames;
- Hand ground and polished optical glass that are 6 times more scratch resistant than polycarbonate lenses;
- Lens width is 60mm (2.36 inches) and the bridge width is 17mm (.67 inches);
- Lenses come either polarized or non-polarized;
- Lenses come in either neutral gray or high contrast bronze;
- The sunglasses have a 3 year limited warranty (Contact manufacturer for details);
- Each pair come with your choice of premium protective cases and a cleaning kit.
We can add prescription lenses to these flip-up sunglasses for you.
What we need is a current prescription from your optometrist along with some details as to the lenses you want.
The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses.
In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses.
Inn general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course.
It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses.
If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.