Randolph 23K Gold Gray Aviator Sunglasses
As a pilot I recognize that we operate in many different lighting conditions, and as a result we always recommend that you purchase a pair with non-polarized neutral gray lenses. Polarized lenses can be a problem for anyone operating an airplane and also anyone operating a vehicle with LCD screens.
For the epitome of serious Made in America sunglasses you just can’t beat these Randolph 23K Gold Gray Aviator sunglasses. Standard issue to U.S. Military pilots, each pair exceed the U.S. Department of Defense Mil-Spec 25948J standards for visual acuity, impact resistance and durability.
Every 50th pair are twist tested to insure frame integrity and the precision ground optical quality mineral glass lenses provide exceptional visual acuity, uv protection as well as distortion free true color reception. Your eyes will remain comfortable and protected no matter what the conditions.
Whether you are piloting a fighter jet, flying your own airplane or driving a car you need the best lenses available to protect your eyes and enhance your vision.
Randolph Engineering 23K Gold Gray Aviator sunglasses deliver.
- These incredibly beautiful smooth frames are so comfortable they will exceed your expectations;
- The crown mineral glass lenses provide you with absolute distortion free clarity to enhance your vision;
- Your eyes will remain comfortable no matter how long you are in bright sunshine;
- Slip free nose pads guarantee your sunglasses will not slip even under heavy perspiration;
- The design, quality & durability will amaze you.
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) is 12-18%;
- Finishes adhere to the 18% nickel silver frames extremely well and are covered with a smooth clear coat;
- 100% UV protection;
- The frames come with a lifetime warranty on all solder joints;
- The Mineral Glass lenses are scratch resistant.
Included With Your Purchase
- Haard black leather clamshell carrying case;
- A beautiful micro fiber polishing pouch.