The Randolph Concorde Flash Mirror Sunglasses
The all new 2018 Randolph Concorde Flash Mirror sunglasses are the epitome of style and fashion.
The Concorde supersonic passenger airliner inspired the iconic look of these Randolph Concorde Flash Mirror sunglasses while maintaining the incredible quality. Randolph Engineering built these Randolph Concorde Flash Mirror sunglasses to meet the same military standards as their classic Aviator.
The Concorde supersonic airliner entered service in 1976 four years after Randolph Engineering was founded!
The iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II sets the Concorde sunglasses apart. This iconic style is loved for its fashion as well as for its eye socket coverage.
For the epitome of serious Made in America sunglasses these Randolph Concorde Flash Mirror lens sunglasses are hard to beat!
Here is where fashion meets function with the classic Randolph Concorde frame style in the Matte Chrome finish in addition to the Concorde Flash Mirror lenses in Green, Blue Sky and Bronze.
These Concorde Flash Mirror lenses slightly reduce glare while the bright colors amp up your style.
Randolph Engineering Concorde Flash Mirror lens sunglasses deliver.
- These incredibly beautiful smooth frames are so comfortable they will exceed your expectations;
- The SkyForce™ lenses provide you with absolute distortion free clarity to enhance your vision;
- Your eyes will remain comfortable no matter how long you are in bright sunshine;
- Slip free nose pads guarantee your sunglasses will not slip even under heavy perspiration;
- The design, quality & durability will amaze you.
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) is 12-18%;
- The finish adheres to the 18% nickel silver frames extremely well;
- The frame is covered with a protective clear coat;
- 100% UVA & UVB protection;
- The frames come with a lifetime warranty on all solder joints;
- The SkyTec™ lenses are scratch resistant.
Included With Your Purchase
- Genuine leather carrying case;
- A beautiful micro fiber polishing pouch.