The F4U Corsair was an American fighter aircraft that saw service primarily in World War II and the Korean War. Corsairs were proudly flown in combat by the U.S. Navy, Air force and Marine pilots around the world.
Benefits of Randolph Corsair sunglasses
- Beautiful, comfortable 18% nickel silver frames;
- Neutral Gray glass or polycarbonate lenses which block 100% of harmful UV rays;
- Adjustable silicon nose pads for a comfortable fit.
Features of Randolph Corsair sunglasses
- Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide;
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints;
- Mineral crown glass lenses or polarized polycarbonate;
- Subtle dip to the brow bar;
- Styling of an outward facing nose bridge;
- Increased DBL (distance between lens) spacing for comfort and feel;
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit.