Scheyden Albatross Sunglasses
These Scheyden Albatross sunglasses have that classic Aviator styling with rugged titanium frames and crystal clear mineral glass lenses to keep your eyes cool while protecting them from 100% of harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) is 17%;
- Slim temples that slip easily on and off under any headset or head gear;
- Unmatched distortion free crystal clear mineral glass lenses;
- Lenses have anti-reflective and anti-glare coatings to protect your eyes.
- Hand crafted ultra light weight titanium frames;
- Hand ground and polished crystal clear mineral optical glass lenses;
- Lenses are 63mm wide
- Distance Between Lenses (DBL) is 16mm;
- Lenses are 6 times more scratch resistant than polycarbonate;
- Oil and water resistant;
- 7-Layer non-polarized lenses that are great for pilots, golfers and driving;
- 8-Layer polarized lenses that are great for fishing, boating or driving;
- 3-Year Limited Warranty (See manufacturer for details).
We can add prescription lenses to these flip-up sunglasses for you.
What we need is a current prescription from your optometrist along with some details as to the lenses you want.
The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses.
In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses.
Inn general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course.
It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses.
If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.