Scheyden Mustang Sunglasses
The Scheyden Mustang sunglasses sport a square aviator frame with their handcrafted titanium frames and crystal clear mineral glass lenses are an excellent choice for pilots and non-pilots alike.
- Slim temples fit comfortably under headsets or any other headgear;
- The hydrophobic coating on the lenses makes them oil and water resistant;
- The hand ground and polished optical glass lenses are distortion free for maximum visual acuity;
- The titanium frame is completely hypoallegric unlike metal alloy to prevent allergic reactions.
- 17% VLT (Visible Light Transmittance;
- Ultra light weight and durable titanium frame;
- Slim temples for ease of putting on or taking off under any headgear;
- Lenses are 6 times more scratch resistant than polycarbonate;
- Unmatached optical clarity and lowest distortion rate;
- Lenses come in 7-Layer Non-Polarized (For flying, golf or driving) or 8-Layer Polarized versions (For fishing, boating, driving);
- 3-Year Limited Warranty (See manufacturer for details).
We can add prescription lenses to these flip-up sunglasses for you.
What we need is a current prescription from your optometrist along with some details as to the lenses you want.
The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses.
In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses.
Inn general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course.
It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses.
If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.