Scheyden Panorama Sunglasses
These ultra-cool Scheyden Panorama sunglasses offer you full wrap protection with your choice of crystal clear mineral glass or High Clarity CR-39 plastic lenses.
The adjustable nickle temple tips fit comfortably under any headgear for hours of comfort, while the anti-reflective anti-glare lenses offer 100% protection from UVA & UVB rays.
- Large 64mm frame for those with larger faces;
- Adjustable nickle temple tips fit comfortably under any headgear;
- Full wrap protection;
- The light-weight composite frame is highly heat resistant to prevent warping.
- Cedar-rolled composite frames;
- Choice of Mineral Glass or CR-39 Plastic lenses;
- 17% VLT (visible light transmittance);
- 64mm wide lenses; 19mm distance between lenses;
- 6 times more scratch resistant than polycarbonate;
- Oil and water resistant;
- 3-Year Limited Warranty (see manufacturer for details);
- Distortion free lenses for unmatched optical clarity.
We can add prescription lenses to these flip-up sunglasses for you.
What we need is a current prescription from your optometrist along with some details as to the lenses you want.
The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses.
In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses.
Inn general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course.
It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses.
If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.