Serengeti Large Aviator Sunglasses
Light changes continually from sun-up to sundown making these Serengeti Large Aviator sunglasses ideal. No matter what the weather may be, your eyes are constantly exposed to lighting conditions that strain and fatigue them. Because the Serengeti Large Aviator drivers gradient photochromic lenses change as conditions lighten or darken, they are ideal for anyone who spends a lot of time flying or driving.
Serengeti Large Aviator sunglasses are the solution for changing light conditions, and these sunglasses offer the ultimate in UV protection.
Serengeti Large Aviator Sunglasses with non-polarized lenses are preferred by pilots because they block harsh glare from the sun while providing a clear view of their LCD instruments. In addition they are also great for keeping your eyes cool every day.
- Drivers Gradient Photochromic lenses that adjust to changing light conditions;
- They filter out the blue light for crystal clear visual acuity;
- The glass lenses keep your eyes cool even under the harshest conditions;
- They block 100% of harmful uv rays from reaching your eyes.
- Spectral control lens system;
- Precision lens optics for visual acuity;
- Photochromic technology for control light.
- Visible Light Transmittance: 24% Transmittance Lightened Lens; 9% Transmittance Darkened Lens;
- 65mm lens width;
- Black Frame;
- Drivers Gradient Lens;
- Includes a carrying case and lens polishing cloth.