Prescription Aviator Sunglasses Lenses Scratch Resistant CR-39® Plastic
We now offer prescription aviator sunglasses made with Scratch Resistant CR-39® Plastic.
These are the very same prescription sunglasses that I wear myself. I have mine in several pairs including Randolph Aviator prescription frames, Randolph Concorde prescription frames and AO American Optical Original Pilot prescription frames.
While we are offering them in 3 basic tints, other tints including graident tints, are available.
What we need from you are several things:
- Your most recent prescription (less than 1 year old) - please email to us at: email@example.com
- Your prescription should include your PD (pupilary distance) - but not to worry, if it doesn't I can explain how to figure it out for yourself;
- A sunglass frame. This can be one you already own, or you can purchase a prescription frame here in my store.
- If you want a Randolph Aviator frame you can find them here: Randolph Aviator Prescription Frames
- If you want a Randolph P3 frame you can find it here: Randolph P3 Prescription Frame
- If you want an American Optical AO Original Pilot frame you can find it here: AO Original Pilot Prescription Frames
- If you want an American Optical General frame you can find it here: AO General Prescription Frames
These prescription lenses are very light and if you take good care of them they should last for many years.
If you require additional help, or have more questions, please contact me and I am sure I can assist you.