Ranger XLW Frame
The Ranger XLW frame represents a departure from the typical shooting frame, regardless of manufacture. This is an entirely new "wrap" shooting frame, designed from the ground up by the team of experienced optical engineers from Randolph Engineering, Inc. This frame is particullarly appealing to the shooter who wants to be up-to-date, yet have a full-featured wrap shooting frmae with superior and enhanced target acquisition.
This new metal Ranger XLW frame combines cutting edge styling with features never seen before with a dedicated shooting wrap frame. These features include the available Randolph exclusive 8 base, de-centered CMT lens, an adjustable bridge with offset pad arms to prevent fogging, interchangeable polycarbonate lenses with 17 available tints and your choice of over-molded, non-slip bayonet temple tips or comfort fit cable temples for maximum retention.
Any way you look at it this exciting new, trend setting, made in America Ranger XLW frame sets the standard for excellence in fit and function that other products can only aspire to.
This is serious style for serious shooters. While some wrap eyewear may distort your vision, XLW lenses are always 100% distortion
- Distortion free XLW lenses are available for this frame;
- Adjustable nose bridge and arms for a custom fit;
- Offset nose pads to prevent fogging.
- Lifetime warranty against manufactures defects (assuming normal use);
- Package includes XLW frame, micro-fiber carrying pouch, Maintenance Kit, cleaning cloth, and semi-rigid nylon carrying case.