Always purchase from an AO Eyewear Dealer to make sure your AO warranty is valid.
The Tournament revives another heritage AO design.
First introduced in the 1950s, this style manages to feel completely modern despite its vintage inspiration.
It was originally described as "a bold, masculine frame for those who enjoy the challenge of competition," and we couldn't phrase it any better.
- Lens technology that reduces eyestrain, improves visual acuity, eliminates dry eye conditions, and keeps your eyes from getting tired even under the harshest conditions.
- Incredible visual acuity through the distortion free lenses.
- The 100% UVA/UVB and glare protection of the lenses
- Frame finishes: Black Tort, Wood Grain, Gray Demi Fade
- Sizes: 52mm
- Lenses: AO AOLite™ Gray or Green Gradient, Green Nylon Lenses
- Polarization: Non-Polarized
- Temples: Skull
- Included Snap Top Leather Case & Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
There’s a reason some things never go out of style.
Marrying form, function, and quality, AO sunglasses have the power to last through the decades.
It’s not about fads, it’s about creating designs that become an integral part of your look.
AO Eyewear, Inc. has revived earlier American Optical sunglasses like the AO Eyewear Tournament sunglasses.
These Tournament wayfair style sunglasses are manufactured right here in the USA.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!