Pilot Supplies & Sunglasses is an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer
When you purchase from an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer your Randolph warranty is always valid and we will always assist you with claims or problems you may experience with your Randolph sunglasses.
This means that we always offer free returns and exchanges on every item we sell.
The Hamilton is inspired by Randolph's retired Franklin and Jefferson aviator styles.
These lightweight geometric frames are fashion-forward yet vintage in design with a round hexagonal shape dating back to the 1920s.
Browse all of the options.
Advance your style with a trendy and adaptable frame shape.
Made for the individualist.
- Lens technology that reduces eyestrain, improves visual acuity, eliminates dry eye conditions, and keeps your eyes from getting tired even under the harshest conditions.
- The unique bayonet temples are specially designed for maximum comfort and to fit under any headgear.
- All Randolph Engineering lenses come with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Your eyes are always protected with maximum UVA/UVB and glare protection.
- Size is 50MM
- 22k Blush Gold, 22k Champagne Gold, Matte Chrome frame finishes.
- Acadian, American Gray, Autumn Sunset or Mystic Blue lenses.
- Polarized - glare prevention with UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Bayonet Temples specially designed for comfort under headgear.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch