Randolph Aviator prescription frames for sunglasses are the epitome of serious Made in America sunglasses frames. Standard issue to U.S. Military pilots, each pair exceed the U.S. Department of Defense Mil-Spec 25948J standards for prescription frame durability.
Randolph Engineering twist tests every 50th pair of their Prescription frames to insure frame integrity. The silicon nose pads are adjustable so your frame will remain comfortable and as a result will never slip down your nose no matter what the conditions.
Whether you are piloting a fighter jet, flying your own airplane or driving a car you need the best prescription frame available for your prescription sunglasses.
These Randolph Aviator prescription frames deliver.
- The incredibly beautiful smooth frame is so comfortable it will exceed your expectations;
- Slip free nose pads guarantee your prescription sunglasses will not slip even under heavy perspiration;
- The bayonet temples slip easily on and off under any headgear;
- Made in America using the finest components;
- The design, quality & durability will amaze you.
- The finish adheres to the 18% nickel silver frames extremely well;
- The frame is covered with a smooth clear coat;
- The frames come with a lifetime warranty on all solder joints.
Included With Your Purchase
- Sunglass frame;
- Semi-rigid black leatherette carrying case.