Always purchase from an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer to make sure your Randolph warranty is valid.
Replace your damaged Aviator lenses with one pair of Genuine Randolph Engineering Replacement SKYFORCE™ Nylon or SKYTEC™ Glass Lenses for Randolph Aviator Sunglasses.
Changing the lenses is very simple:
- Start with a clean table with nothing on it;
- You will need a 1.4 millimeter flat head screwdriver;
- Grab the frame and place it facing away from you;
- The screws will be located on the top of the monoblock which holds the lenses in place;
- Hold the frame firmly and loosen the screw;
- As you loosen the screw old the lens carefully to prevent injury, particularly if the lens is broken;
- Holding the replacement lens between two fingers place the new lens into the frame fitting it carefully within the lens holder;
- Squeeze the frame tightly to hold the lens;
- Tighten the screw.
If you accidentally drop and lose a screw, do not panic.
We inventory replacement screws which we will send to you free of charge.
Once you have replaced the lenses spray them with a lens cleaner like our Purity 2oz solution, and them gently wipe them with a microfiber cloth or pouch.
If you have lost your microfiber cloth or pouch you can get one on our website with or without the Purity lens cleaner.
As always, should you have problems or questions just let us know and we will help you.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!