When you purchase from an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer your Randolph warranty is always valid and we will always assist you with claims or problems you may experience with your Randolph sunglasses.
These are the same classic aviator style sunglasses which have been standard issue to U.S. Military pilots since 1978.
Built to rugged HGU4/P DoD standards, each pair come with a lifetime frame solder joint warranty plus a two-year limited warranty against breakage that may be caused by defects in manufacturing or workmanship.
Each pair are handcrafted over 6 weeks and 200 separate manufacturing steps in Randolph, MA.
You Will Experience:
- Lens technology that reduces eyestrain, improves visual acuity, eliminates dry eye conditions, and keeps your eyes from getting tired even under the harshest conditions.
- Distortion free lenses for exceptional visual clarity.
- The comfort of the unique bayonet temples especially designed to fit under any headgear
- The 100% UVA/UVB and glare protection of the lenses
- Frame finishes: 23K Gold E.P., Bright Chrome, Gunmetal, Matte Black, Matte Chrome
- Sizes: 52mm, 55mm, 58mm
- Lenses: SkyTec™ Glass lenses or SkyForce™ Nylon Lenses
- Included Embosses Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
These Classic Aviator Sunglasses by Randolph Engineering are a favorite for both military and civilian pilots around the world!
Try your very own pair and you will discover the incredible optical performance of these crown mineral glass lenses.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are unhappy simply return them for a full refund.
If you have questions, please call us or email us and we will help you.
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you Hersch!