Always purchase from an Authorized Randolph Engineering Dealer to make sure your Randolph warranty is valid.
Randolph Engineering, Inc. is the world's premeir manufacturer of aviator style sunglasses, and as a result names many of it's products after famous pilots.
In this case they are named after a female, Cecil "Teddy" Kenyon, a test pilot on the following Grumman aircraft:
- Grumman F4F Wildcat;
- Grumman F6f Hellcat;
- Grumment TBF Avenger
Each pair of these 56mm sunglasses with SkyForce™ Nylon lenses are designed to be slightly oversized but lightweight on your head.
These Cecil aviator sunglasses are perfect for round or triangular face shapes.
The stunning frame finishes and lens combinations are a style designed to compliment the natural beauty of the female face.
- Your eyes with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Your eyes cool and relaxed with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology
- Reduced glare with a neutral, darkening all-purpose tint
- Frame Finishes: 22K Champaign Gold E.P., 22K Blush Gold E.P., Satin Silver, 23K Satin Gold E.P., 22K Satin Rose Gold E.P., or 22K Satin Chocolate Gold E.P.
- Sizes: 56mm
- Polarization: Polarized or Non-Polarized
- Classic Skull Temples
- Lifetime Frame Guarantee
- Included: Embossed Hard Case and Microfiber Pouch
In the meantime, keep your eyes safe and focused on what's ahead of you ladies!