We are an Authorized Dealer for Randolph Engineering and these are Genuine Randolph Intruder sunglasses.
In the 1960s the Vietnam War was fully engaged, and many U.S. Navy pilots were sent to serve there flying combat missions, many wearing Randolph military aviator sunglasses.
One of the more famous aircraft flown in this war was the A6 "Intruder".
In the 1980s Randolph Engineering introduced a new style of military pilot sunglasses named after this famous aircraft and called Intruder sunglasses.
These sunglasses were noted for having the best sunglasses lenses available today!
These navy aviator style sunglasses got their name from the A-6 "Intruder" aircraft, a twin engine jet mid-wing attack aircraft flown off U.S. Navy aircraft carriers.
A-6 Intruders provided air to air refueling, attacked enemy radar sites and battled enemy aircraft with air-to-air missiles.
The precision ground optical quality mineral glass lenses provide exceptional visual acuity, uv protection and distortion free true color reception.
Your eyes will remain comfortable and protected no matter what the conditions. Randolph Engineering Intruder sunglasses deliver.
- These incredibly beautiful smooth frames are so comfortable they will exceed your expectations;
- The crown mineral glass lenses provide you with absolute distortion free clarity to enhance your vision;
- Your eyes will remain comfortable no matter how long you are in bright sunshine;
- Slip free nose pads guarantee your sunglasses will not slip even under heavy perspiration;
- The design, quality & durability will amaze you.
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) is 12-18%;
- Finishes adhere to the 18% nickel silver frames extremely well and are covered with a smooth clear coat;
- 100% UV protection;
- The frames come with a lifetime warranty on all solder joints;
- Precision mono block hinges for smooth operation;
- The Mineral Glass lenses are impact resistant.
Included With Your Purchase
- Semi-rigid black leatherette carrying case;
- Equipment Maintenance Kit with extra nose pads, screws and a small screw driver;
- A beautiful micro fiber polishing cloth.