Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
This modern aviator style is designed to provide maximum eye coverage to protect your eyes from those very same hazardous uv rays pilots and people like you face every day. As the ozone layer thins more and stronger uv radiation reaches where we live, work and play, a really good pair of sunglasses are an extremely important piece of equipment to have and use.
Designed and manufactured here in the United States by American craftsmen, Randolph aviator sunglasses deliver exceptional optics in incredibly durable and beautiful frames made with 18% nickel silver eye wire.
As a pilot I have worn original Randolph Aviator sunglasses for over 30 years to protect my eyes. I am type rated in several aircraft, including jets, and have experienced the harmful effects of bright sunlight and damaging uv rays first hand. I have already had one eye corrected for cataracts and expect to have the other done sometime in the future.
The first time I put on my Randolph Aviator sunglasses my eyes instantly relaxed, felt cooler and I immediately noticed the increased visual acuity through the distortion free glass lenses.
I am grateful for my Randolph Aviator sunglasses every time I climb through the overcast and burst into the bright sunlight above. Or in the late afternoon flying West into the sun when it is so low I can’t find anywhere to look safely. As I transition from daylight to night flying my eyes adjust easily because of wearing the Randolph Aviator sunglasses during the day.
What Makes Randolph Aviator Sunglasses So Special?
- These aviator sunglasses will fit your head perfectly;
- You can easily slip them on and off under headgear like hats, helmets, headsets or any other gear you wear;
- You will see everything distortion free and so sharp you can see more than you thought possible;
- Need prescription lenses? Just purchase the frame of your choice, slip in your prescription lenses and you are good to go;
- The hand polished frames and especially ground mineral lenses provide for your maximum eye comfort;
- Dangerous “blue light” is cut off increasing your visual acuity and contrast.
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT) is 16%;
- Precision ground distortion free Crown Mineral Glass Lenses;
- 18% nickel silver frames that will not corrode and to which finishes adhere well;
- Bayont temples for maximum comfort.
Randolph Engineering Video
In The Box
When your Randolph Aviator sunglasses arrive they will come in a beautiful box, and inside the box you will find your sunglasses, a carrying case and a special Randolph Engineering micro fiber cleaning cloth. In addition you will find a maintenance equipment kit with a small screw driver, extra screws and extra nose pads. Lastly you will find a copy of the Randolph Engineering Certificate of Guarantee and a Warranty Card.
Celebrities Wearing Randolph Aviator Sunglasses