Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
Randolph Aviator sunglasses are Made in the USA sunglasses and are standard issue to U.S. Military pilots since 1978. Each pair exceed the Department of Defense Mil-Spec-25948 requirements as a result of Randolph Engineering’s manufacturing quality.
One of the most important benefits of these aviators are the SkyTec™ lenses. In addition, these crown mineral glass lenses are precision ground and polished to the exacting standards of a camera lens. These aviators have the absolute clearest optics possible with maximum scratch-resistance. Glass lenses also block 100% UVA/UVB harmful rays and the anti-reflective coating blocks glare from behind.
Discover why I like Randolph Aviator Sunglasses in this video:
The Extraordinary Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses!
These aviator sunglasses are the real deal!
Built in the USA each 50th pair go through a twist test to make sure the frame will not come apart no matter what you do to it.
Check out this video:
These Aviator sunglasses are standard issue to domestic and many foreign military pilots around the world since 1978.
Made in the USA Randolph Aviators
Made in the USA since 1978, these Aviator sunglasses have been the top choice for all pilots around the world. Battle tested in the most demanding situations, Randolph Aviators have uncompromising quality and durability.
These updated Aviators take 6 weeks to build in addition to the 200+ separate manufacturing operations. To improve the quality and finish the 23k Gold plating and other fine finishes are applied at up to 5 times the industry standard because they are designed to last a lifetime. Combine that with the lifetime solder joint warranty and you have a truly extraordinary pair of sunglasses!
- Experience the unique bayonet temples for the best fit and maximum comfort. Also, they slip easily on and off under all headgear;
- SkyTec™ mineral glass lenses keep your eyes cool even under the harshest conditions;
- These SkyTec™ glass lenses feature new coatings and upgraded edge finishes as well as optical quality backside AR (Anti-Reflective) coating and distortion free viewing all the way to the edge of the lens;
- The incredible optical lens quality and visual acuity will delight you;
- With 100% UVA & UVB blocking your eyes are always protected from harmful UV radiation.
- New plating and finishing improvements with new inspection processes improve product quality and consistency;
- Added to the screws is a new locking compound to prevent backout;
- Also, your sunglasses will come in the new packaging which includes:
- a genuine leather hard case;
- a microfiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth
- in a beautifully designed exterior box.
Here are the Technical Specifications for Randolph Aviator Sunglasses:
Check out these Celebrities wearing Randolph Aviator Sunglasses