Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
Randolph Aviator Sunglasses are designed to provide maximum eye coverage to protect your eyes from hazardous uv radiation. UV radiation is most dangerous if you are a pilot or spend a lot of time outdoors in bright sunlight.
First of all as the ozone layer thins more and more harmful and stronger uv radiation reaches our eyes.
As a result this makes wearing a really good pair of sunglasses very important to protect your eyes.
Made In The USA
Randolph Aviator Sunglasses are designed and manufactured right here in the United States by American craftsmen. As a result Randolph aviator sunglasses deliver exceptional optical visual acuity.
The 18% nickel silver eye wire frame is incredibly durable, beautiful and the finish is coated with a silky smooth clear coat which protects the finish.
As a pilot I have worn original Randolph Aviator sunglasses for over 30 years and during that time they have protected my eyes well.
As a type rated pilot I have experienced the harmful effects of bright sunlight and damaging uv rays first hand. This is why I have spent a lot of time researching which are the best sunglasses to wear.
Sunlight can cause your eyes a lot of problems including cataracts and other diseases. For this reason cheap sunglasses can cause more harm than protection.
First In Comfort
The first time I put on my Randolph Aviator sunglasses and as a result my eyes instantly relaxed and felt cooler.
Further, I immediately noticed the increased visual acuity through the distortion free glass lenses.
Every time I fly and climb through the overcast and burst into the bright sunlight above I am glad I am wearing my Randolph Aviator sunglasses.
The VLT of the lenses allows me to keep them on under, through and above the overcast.
As I transition from daylight to night my eyes adjust quickly because the lenses keep my eyes focused.
What Makes Randolph Aviator Sunglasses Special?
- These aviator sunglasses fit your head perfectly;
- You can easily slip them on and off under headgear like hats, helmets, headsets or any other gear;
- You will see everything distortion free and so sharp you can see more than you thought possible;
- Need prescription lenses? Just purchase the frame of your choice, slip in your prescription lenses and you are good to go;
- The hand polished frames and especially ground mineral lenses provide for your maximum comfort;
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT) is 16%;
- Precision ground distortion free Crown Mineral Glass Lenses;
- 18% nickel silver frames that will not corrode and to which finishes adhere well;
- Bayonet temples for maximum comfort.
Why I Like Randolph Aviator Sunglasses Video
In The Box
Your Randolph Aviator sunglasses will come in a beautiful box that slides open to reveal the sunglasses in their carrying case.
Inside the carrying case are your sunglasses and a very cool Randolph Aviator Sunglasses micro fiber cleaning cloth.
A small maintenance equipment kit with a small screw driver, extra screws and extra nose pads will keep your sunglasses in good working order.
In the bottom of the box is a copy of the Randolph Engineering Certificate of Guarantee and Warranty Card.
Celebrities Wearing Randolph Aviator Sunglasses