By Randolph Engineering - The First Choice Of Navy Pilots!
We are an Authorized Dealer for Randolph Engineering and these are Genuine Randolph Aviators, the very same sunglasses that are standard issue to US military pilots. Why is this important?
Because your Randolph warranty will be valid for as long as you own your sunglasses!
These aviator sunglasses are the real deal! Built to the precise Mil-S-25948 military standards, these Aviators have been standard issue to U.S. Military Pilots since 1982.
In fact, these Aviators are standard issue to many foreign military pilots around the world as well. Made in the USA since 1973, these Aviator sunglasses have been the top choice for all pilots around the world.
This is because they are battle tested in the most demanding situations and have uncompromising quality and durability. T
hese updated Aviators take 6 weeks and 200+ separate operations to construct. The 23k Gold plating and other fine finishes are applied at up to 5 times the industry standard and are designed to last a lifetime.
Combine that with the lifetime solder joint warranty and you have a truly extraordinary pair of sunglasses! Benefits:
- Choose between the unique bayonet or skull temples for the best fit;
- Your SkyTec mineral glass lenses have been enhanced with new coatings, an upgraded edge finish and optical quality backside AR (Anti-Reflective) coating;
- You will be delighted with the incredible optical lens quality and visual acuity;
- With 100% UVA & UVB blocking your eyes are always protected from harmful UV radiation.
- A new locking compound has been added to the screws to prevent backout;
- New plating and finishing improvements with new inspection processes improve product quality and consistency;
- Your sunglasses will come in the new packaging which includes:
- a genuine leather hard case with magnetic closure
- a microfiber pouch that doubles as a cleaning cloth
- and a beautifully designed exterior box.