Regular price $99.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The New Ranger Falcon Pro & Falcon Sport Lens ShieldsYou will love these improved Falcon Pro & Falcon Sport lens shields have been redesigned with a new aerodynamic style lens shape which will improve your ability to shoot with the best unobstructed view possible.
- The new aerodynamic shields cover more of your face creating a larger field of view;
- You will love the minimalist nose piece with virtually zero visual obstruction;
- But better yet are the air-filled silicon nose pads which compress and expand to provide a custom fit;
- And the anti-fogging coating reduces lens smudging.
NexPC™ Lens TechnologyNexPC is 5-6 times more impact resistant than standard polycarbonate with the same professional grade optics. Intrinsic material properties flex to absorb the force of projectiles before they reach your eye. During everyday use they remain 100% distortion free and scratch resistant.
- Medium Yellow (52) - Highlights orange clay targets and enhances contrast in low light or overcast conditions. Our most popular yellow tint. LT-83%
- Dark Purple (51) - A great lens for very bright conditions. Provides contrast of orange targets against a deep blue sky. An excellent lens for glare reduction and snow. LT-30%
- HD52 (58)- Offers incredibly crisp, clear vision by incorporating precise technology that filters out blue light to increase contrast while perfectly targeting the shooter’s mark. This lens is the expert choice for medium light conditions. Great for red/green deficiency. LT-52%
- HD71 Light (59)- Offers the same clarity and crisp target view as the HD lens, however goes a step beyond giving the shooter a flawless edge in dimmer light conditions by cutting through haze and reducing stress on the eye with a very subtle yet effective tint. Great for red/green deficiency. LT-71%
- HD29 Dark (73)- Offers the same clarity and crisp target view as the HD lens, however goes a step beyond giving the shooter a flawless edge in the brightest of light conditions by cutting through sun glare and reducing stress on the eye with a very effective tint. Great for red/green deficiency. LT-29%