Regular price $309.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Scheyden Mustang SunglassesThe Scheyden Mustang sunglasses sport a square aviator frame with their handcrafted titanium frames and crystal clear mineral glass lenses. Mustang sunglasses are an excellent choice for pilots and non-pilots alike because of their hand ground and polished glass lenses. First of all the temples are designed to be worn under any headgear while being made from the strongest and lightest material available.
- Slim temples fit comfortably under headsets or any other headgear;
- The hydrophobic top coat on the lenses makes them oil and water resistant;
- Hand ground and polished optical glass lenses are distortion free for maximum visual acuity and meet camera lens quality standards;
- The titanium frame is completely hypoallergenic unlike metal alloy to prevent allergic reactions.
- 17% VLT (Visible Light Transmittance);
- Ultra light weight and durable titanium frame;
- Slim temples for ease of putting on or taking off under any headgear;
- Lenses are 6 times more scratch resistant than polycarbonate;
- The lenses are unmatched for optical clarity and lowest distortion rate;
- Lenses come in 7-Layer Non-Polarized (For flying, golf or driving) or 8-Layer Polarized versions (For fishing, boating, driving);
- 3-Year Limited Warranty (See manufacturer for details).
Prescription LensesBecause the frames are optical quality we can add prescription lenses to these frames for you. All we would need is a current prescription from your optometrist which will also include both the near and far PD numbers. The cost would be dependent upon the prescription, whether you want single vision, bifocal or progressive lenses. In addition, the cost also depends upon the lens material you would like: CR39 Plastic Lenses, Trivex Lenses or Glass lenses. In general prescription lenses will cost between $140 and $340 depending on the above factors. This is in addition to the cost of the frames, of course. It typically takes from 7 to 10 days to get the prescription added to your sunglasses. If you are interested in prescription lenses please send us an email or call us for details.